About Me!

    Hi, I'm Cristóbal Velásquez also know as Balvela, I've twenty three years old. I was born in

Santiago de Chile in 97'. I'm the middle brother of three, the older is my sister called Vania and the

baby of family is Alonso. We are very closer and lovely brothers. My parents are Ruben and Paola,

they have a relationship for a lot of time. Really. They falled in love very young, is they only relationship of both.


    My first time chosen a carreer, i don't knew which carreer choose, and didn't care much,

because i really will want to a sabbatical year. However, due to social pressure i chose Civil

Informatic Engineer in the Universidad Federico Santa María. I stayed here around 3 semesters

before I joined to Sound Engineer in the Universidad de Chile.

My hobbie is the music, i have a few singles on Spotify and Youtube, and go to freestyle rap

battles on publics parks to killing time sometimes.




Comments

  1. hi Cristobal, hope you're doing well. it's nice to read you, love the pictures of your family and the love story of your parents. regards heheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts