My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hi everyone, This time I talking about of my favorite piece of technology on these days. And without comparison, indiscutibly it's the Laptop.



I was very young when I got one. My parents make me take a decision between a Laptop or study traveling, and I thing a lot, but I chosen a Laptop because it's really useful on every thing. 

On this Laptop, I made my first song, make my first beat, my first time play online video games (I enjoy that) and much more. And the Laptop it's very good object for make a new evolution, I thinks this machine it's a wonderful for approach of future.

For this things, I can't belive a kind of life without this piece of technology, because it's a most value for everything around the world, such like a business people, global economic, music producers, modelating for new machine or object, and a long etcetera.




Comments

  1. hello Cristobal, I love my laptop too tot <3333 a hug xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts