A Photograph And Its Story
Hi everyone, really I don't know who took this photography and unfortunately I won't travel to this place (for the moment hehe). Well... this place is in the southern part of china province. The picture it's recently, I don't know exactly when the photo was taken, but it's from 2019.
The mountain is Buddha and Buddha is the mountain it's a "dicho" on this culture that is a little literal of this giant statue of China in a river. This Buddha is 70 meters high, amazing. It dates back to the 8th century a.C.
I like it because when I discovered it I really wanted to go and see it in person, but I can't speak Chinese haha and I'm a bit of a beginner with travel, I have never been out of Chile and I would like this trip to be my first.


Comments
Post a Comment