My dreamed job

 Hi again!


My dreamed job is living my life by and for music, but its very difficult because not a stable job. Everything what you do, need to pay attention with the feedback of your song and make money, all need money, but not all want pay to listen music.

I think the music is free, is for all, is art's, love and passion. That doesn't have a price.

Before I chosed my carreer, I don't knew what doing with my future. But i have a idea on my head about the life and this is only one, and we have to do things who can make us happies. However, I thought studies Informatic Engineer in Federico Santa María University, but was dissapointed, and I wasn't waste my time on this college career and I was only able to stay there for about 3 semesters. 

By the way, I'm student of Sound Engineer because I want to be a musican producer.






Comments

Popular Posts