Rap Battles on the park!

Hi again! On this occasion I will talking about the freestyle rap battles, because I lovely the magic connection was happening if you are into battle. The moment push you to work hard on your mindset to turn a round the argument who throw that for hit you, and all of this happens in a few seconds.


Between the years 2018 and 2019 I had going to rap battles in different parks on Santiago. I’ve participated in so much tournaments, but only I won a few.


On Parque Bustamante, they makes the most biggest event of Chile, her name is “DEM BATTLES”. Only a one time monthly making a events, and they convocations are so big what it’s remember me such a musician concert. 

They have a team of rappers fighting on a circle and a round them they have a two hundred people I thinks if will not have more.

Comments

Popular Posts